Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In
  • U.S. Army logo
  • AFC logo
  • MRDC logo
  • CDMRP logo
  • TATRC logo
  • USAARL logo
  • USAISR logo
  • USAMMDA logo
  • USAMRAA logo
  • USAMRICD logo
  • USAMRIID logo
  • USARIEM logo
  • WRAIR logo



How do I accept my Award?

Once negotiations are complete, a USAMRAA Procurement Technician sends the signed award document via email to the Business Official, with the PI copied. By beginning the proposed work referenced in the award, the recipient has accepted the award.

How do I obtain Payment?

Payment instructions and contact information is contained in the award terms and conditions. For awards with DFAS Indianapolis as the pay station, questions concerning specific payments should be directed to the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS), Indianapolis, at 1-888-332-7366. You can also access payment and receipt information using the “myInvoice” button in WAWF. The award number or grant voucher number will be required to inquire

What are my reporting responsibilities?

Technical Reports - All awards will require, at a minimum, annual and final technical reports. Additional reporting requirements will be noted in the Terms and Conditions of the award.

Financial Reports - All awards require a yearly submission of the SF-425. Additional information can be found in the award Terms and Conditions.

Post Award
Information needed for an Extension Without Funds (EWOF)

The recipient may initiate, without prior approval, a one-time extension without funds to the expiration date of the award for a period of up to 12 months, as long as the extension without funds does not involve a change in the approved objectives or scope of the project. The recipient shall notify the Grants Management Specialist in writing at least 30 calendar days prior to the expiration date of the award. The notification shall state the additional time needed, the reasons for the extension, and the work to be completed during the extension period. The recipient must be current with all financial and technical reporting requirements and be in compliance with all other terms and conditions of the award. This one-time extension without funds may not be exercised merely for the purpose of using unobligated balances. An official modification to the award document must be issued by the USAMRAA Grants Officer to extend the period of performance. If a project is granted an extension, the USAMRDC ORP/OHARO (OHRO/ACURO) approvals must continue to be obtained.

How do I transfer my award to my new institution?

A transfer request will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and at the discretion of the Grants Officer. Requests should be submitted to the Grants Officer through the Grants Management Specialist. An organizational transfer of an award will not be allowed in the last year of the (original) period of performance or any extension thereof.

Ask a Grants Officer?

For specific questions regarding a Program Announcement or Award, please refer to the point of contact referenced in the document. Do not submit questions that are of a time sensitive nature.